Your match away from home
Move to another campus
The schools of the SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences are located in different cities. You can benefit from this and get to know another city and another campus during your studies. We offer a special exchange semester which enables you to continue your regular study programme during one semester at another school of the SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences.
What you need to know:
- If you are interested in the Campus Switch, please consult with your programme director and the Examinations Office at your home school on if and when a Campus Switch would make sense for you.
- Please apply at the prospective guest school with a filled out application form, a list of the courses you wish to attend, your CV, your transcript of records and a letter of motivation.
- There is no application deadline but it is advisable to apply early so that you have enough time to prepare your move.
- The guest school will issue a learning agreement.
- You are still enrolled at your home school and continue to pay the monthly tuition fees there.
- Earned credits may be credited to your regular study programme if the programme directors of both schools as well as the Examinations Office agree. This way, you won't lose time and you will be able to continue your studies without delay after the SRH Campus Switch.
My Campus Switch with SRH Dresden was a fantastic experience: nice fellow students and professors, new city, great excursions. Every day was exciting anew and the semester was over much too quickly! I will keep Dresden in very good memory!