Highly qualified professionals directly on campus
Is your company looking for qualified specialists and managers? At the Dresden School of Management, we have been organising our own university career fair for 10 years. National and international companies present themselves directly on campus to offer students internship and job opportunities. In addition, they can find out about career programmes and entry-level opportunities offered by the companies.
The career fair offers you an excellent opportunity to attract highly qualified workers directly on campus. We invite students from the tourism, hospitality, social work, event management, marketing management, international business & leadership, hospitality management & leadership and digital business management sectors to the event. You will benefit from the following advantages:
- Established, regional recruiting format in Dresden
- Acquisition of highly qualified specialists and managers
- Exchange and networking with industry players
- Free exhibition stand for you at Campus Georgenstraße
- Promotion of the event(s) on our channels (6 social media channels + homepage + job teaser).
If you are interested in exhibiting at the career fair, please contact Annett Reichardt - your contact for Corporate Relations.