Study worldwide and qualify as a young professional in your dream industry. With a Master's programme at SRH Dresden School of Management you can either deepen your knowledge or embark on an entirely new career path. The choice is yours. In any case, professional success is sure to follow.
Good tips from our alumni Harleen
1. Get to know the locals and improve your German language skills
2. Be open with other students and people – so you also can meet new people
3. Attend your courses regularly and prepare for your lectures
4. Establish a learning group with other students to get in contact
5. Participate in project offers and events on campus
6. Use online forums to exchange with other international students