Everything about your modules.
To help you get closer to your professional dream, we take good care in planning your modules. To support you, our university has a "Course Management" department, which coordinates the lectures and seminars of all study programs for each semester in terms of time, space, and personnel. In consultation with our professors and lecturers, Iris Milani from the Dresden Campus organizes all study modules on the basis of the curricula - both your face-to-face and online lectures.
So if you have questions about planning your semester schedule, Iris Milani is the person to contact at:
- The planning of modules on the basis of the study program in the winter and summer semesters
- The preparation of the course directory
- Updates surrounding the curriculum in the event of a change of course, repetition of course and extension of studies.
- Registration for courses, elective courses, and language modules
- Room Availability
- Questions about the display of courses in our study portal "Campus Net"
- Questions from Erasmus students on the selection of modules offered within the semester