We are here for you.
Have you finished a module and now you have to take an exam? Or you have already written the exam and would like to see the results? There are many questions that may be related to your exams. The examination office at the Dresden School of Management is the place to visit if you have any concerns around the following topics:
- Examination rules, examination participation and third try
- Examination approval
- Open or invisible exam results
- Management of audit documents
- Examination inspection
- Recognition/ Transfer of academic achievements
- Study Account/ Transcript
- Creation of bachelor and master's degrees certifications.
Only those who know the goal will find the way.
We closely coordinate learning objectives, teaching content and methods as well as types of examinations. This consistent constructive alignment characterises all our degree programmes.
Your contact person in the examination office
Our office hours for you.
Tuesday, 12 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Thursday, 4 - 5 p.m.