We're glad that you're here.
Student Service Our door is always open for you
Welcome aboard the Dresden School of Management! We are the Student Service team and your first point of contact for all questions and problems concerning our campus. You can find us during the opening hours of the university, right in the foyer downstairs. We will help you when you start at our campus and then accompany you throughout your studies at our beautiful university in Dresden.
Here are some of the topics we are happy to help you with:
- General questions about applying
- Semester ticket & Student ID
- Updating addresses & other information
- Processing health insurance waivers
- Help with “Bafög” forms etc.
- Assistance with the address registration (Anmeldung)
- Help with all other forms/ bureaucratical work
- Buddies & Student Council contact
- Assistance with enrolment certificates - access via Campus net
- Help with Log in credentials for CN, Office 365, Wifi
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- and much more.
You can always reach us in person*, by phone or by e-mail at email@example.com de at the following times:
Monday to Thursday 7.30 a.m. - 6 p.m. & Friday 7.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
*Due to Corona restrictions, we are currently mostly in home office. If you have a personal request, we can also arrange an appointment on site. Just give us a call.